How to apply for instant PAN card online:
1) Visit the income tax department’s e-filing portal and
click on “Instant PAN through Aadhaar”
2) Click on “Get New PAN” on the new page.
3) Enter your Aadhaar number for allotment of new PAN card and the Captcha code to generate an OTP on your Aadhaar-linked mobile phone.
4) Validate OTP.
5) Validate Aadhaar details.
6) You will have an option to validate your email id as well for PAN card application.
7) The e-KYC data of that Aadhaar number is exchanged with the Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) after which you will be allotted an instant e-PAN. The entire process is not supposed to take more than 10 minutes.
8) You can download your PAN in pdf format by submitting the Aadhaar number at “Check Status/ Download PAN”. You will also get the PAN in PDF format by your email, if your email-id is registered with Aadhaar database.
The entire process of getting a new PAN card has now been made free, easy and paperless. You are also not required to upload any documents on the portal.
Note that the facility is available only to those who have never been allotted a PAN before, mobile phone number is linked to Aadhaar number and complete date of birth in DD-MM-YYYY format is available on the Aadhaar card. Besides, the instant e-PAN card facility is not available to minors.
Please forward this information with your friends too.
Wish you most and More.